Monday, March 8, 2010

The Glad To Be Away Gossip

Marouane Chamakh's coy hinting and nodding and winking continues apace in The Daily Mirror, with the Moroccan forward basically confirming that he will move to Arsenal in the summer.

That's what the paper thinks anyway, although other reports suggest Liverpool might be the Premier League club that Chamakh is hinting at here:

"I have always wanted to play in the Premier League and any striker wants to meet that challenge and play in the league.

"I am prepared for a move even though I am completely focused on helping my current club. That is more important than my personal situation.

"It is not easy in England but the challenge in my career has always been to learn every day, keep improving and always help my club to success."

The Glad To Be Away Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment